Most tiny humans start solids around 6 months. It's fine to introduce foods in no particular order. There’s no need to start with single ingredients unless you have a family history of food allergies, or want to keep your eye on stomach troubles. But seriously, no need to overthink it, this is coming from the AAP - but you know your baby and family history best. Talk to your pediatrician if you have any concerns.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- When should I transition my baby to solids?
- What age should I start my baby on Raised Real meals?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- What if my tiny human has allergies?
- What if my tiny human doesn’t like one of the meals?
- Can I choose which meals I receive?
- How many ounces are each meal?
- Where do you source your ingredients from?