This is our favorite questions. Your tiny human is not going to like everything right away, and that is OK. As they try new foods and flavors they are going to make funny faces, gestures. It’s their way of saying “whoa, this is different.” Sometimes it can take up to 15 tries before they give the green light to a new flavor, and if that’s not enough of a curveball, their appetites will also fluctuate. Be patient and remember you’re doing an amazing job.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- When should I transition my baby to solids?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- What if my tiny human doesn’t like one of the meals?
- Can I choose which meals I receive?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- What if my tiny human has allergies?
- How many ounces are each meal?
- Where do you source your ingredients from?
- How should meals be stored?