This is our favorite question. Your tiny human is not going to like everything right away, and that is OK. As they try new foods and flavors they are going to make funny faces, gestures. It’s their way of saying “whoa, this is different.” Sometimes it can take up to 15 tries before they give the green light to a new flavor, and if that’s not enough of a curveball, their appetites will also fluctuate. Be patient and remember you’re doing an amazing job.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- When should I transition my baby to solids?
- What age should I start my baby on Raised Real meals?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- What if my tiny human has allergies?
- What if my tiny human doesn’t like one of the meals?
- Can I choose which meals I receive?
- How many ounces are each meal?
- Where do you source your ingredients from?