It's really up to you. The American Academy of Pediatrics says it's fine to introduce foods in no particular order. If you have a family history of food allergies or just want to keep a closer eye on potential allergies or for any tummy troubles (their little digestive systems take some time to adjust too), you can keep introducing the same meals over a few days. Or you could alternate between 2 meals for lunch and dinner over a couple days.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- Do I need to defrost?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- Why do you use frozen instead of fresh ingredients?
- What if my baby has allergies?
- How much food do you get from one meal?
- How much space do I need to store the meals in my freezer?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- How many different meals do I receive in one box?
- What do I need to add?