It's really up to you. The American Academy of Pediatrics says it's fine to introduce foods in no particular order. If you have a family history of food allergies or just want to keep a closer eye on potential allergies or for any tummy troubles (their little digestive systems take some time to adjust too), you can keep introducing the same meals over a few days. Or you could alternate between 2 meals for lunch and dinner over a couple days.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- When should I transition my baby to solids?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- Can I store my leftovers?
- What if my tiny human doesn’t like one of the meals?
- Can I choose which meals I receive?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- What if my tiny human has allergies?
- How many ounces are each meal?
- Where do you source your ingredients from?