Our meals are free of gluten, dairy, and soy. Some of our meals contain coconut, which is technically a tree nut, but other then that they are nut-free. However they are packaged in a facility that stores these ingredients.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- When should I transition my baby to solids?
- What age should I start my baby on Raised Real meals?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- What if my tiny human has allergies?
- What if my tiny human doesn’t like one of the meals?
- Can I choose which meals I receive?
- How many ounces are each meal?
- Where do you source your ingredients from?