Our meals are free of: gluten, dairy, and soy. Some of our meals contain coconut oil, which is technically a tree nut, but other then that they are nut-free. However they are packaged in a facility that stores these ingredients. If you have any specific questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- How much space do I need to store the meals in my freezer?
- Do I need to defrost?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- Why do you use frozen instead of fresh ingredients?
- What if my baby has allergies?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- How many different meals do I receive in one box?
- How much food do you get from one meal?
- What do I need to add?