Each meal yields approximately 4.5oz. This is 1 oz bigger than your tiny human’s actual stomach size, to allow for spills, and the occasional bite from mom or dad.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- Do I need to defrost?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- Why do you use frozen instead of fresh ingredients?
- What if my baby has allergies?
- How much food do you get from one meal?
- How much space do I need to store the meals in my freezer?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- How many different meals do I receive in one box?
- What do I need to add?