Each meal is approximately 4.5oz. This is 1 oz bigger than your tiny human’s actual stomach size, to allow for spills, and the occasional bite from mom or dad.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- When should I transition my baby to solids?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- What if my tiny human doesn’t like one of the meals?
- Can I choose which meals I receive?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- What if my tiny human has allergies?
- How many ounces are each meal?
- Where do you source your ingredients from?
- How should meals be stored?