Make sure to transfer the meals to the freezer as soon as you can after your delivery arrives. 20 meals will only need 5”x 5”x 12” in your freezer. That’s about the size of a roll of paper towels, if you don’t have a ruler handy.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- When should I transition my baby to solids?
- What age should I start my baby on Raised Real meals?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- What if my tiny human has allergies?
- What if my tiny human doesn’t like one of the meals?
- Can I choose which meals I receive?
- How many ounces are each meal?
- Where do you source your ingredients from?