Make sure to transfer the meals to the freezer as soon as you can after your delivery arrives. 20 meals will only need 5”x 5”x 12” in your freezer. That’s about the size of a roll of paper towels, if you don’t have a ruler handy.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- When should I transition my baby to solids?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- What if my tiny human doesn’t like one of the meals?
- Can I choose which meals I receive?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- What if my tiny human has allergies?
- How many ounces are each meal?
- Where do you source your ingredients from?
- How should meals be stored?