Each meal is 5”x 5”, so the 20 meals will only need 5”x 5”x 12” in your freezer. That’s about the size of a roll of paper towels, if you don’t have a ruler handy.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- Do I need to defrost?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- Why do you use frozen instead of fresh ingredients?
- What if my baby has allergies?
- How much food do you get from one meal?
- How much space do I need to store the meals in my freezer?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- How many different meals do I receive in one box?
- What do I need to add?