After cooking, meals will keep in the fridge for 48 hours. Do not eat or feed the meal to your child if it has been left outside the refrigerator for over two hours.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- When should I transition my baby to solids?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- Can I store my leftovers?
- What if my tiny human doesn’t like one of the meals?
- Can I choose which meals I receive?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- What if my tiny human has allergies?
- How many ounces are each meal?
- Where do you source your ingredients from?