If you keep it in a sealed container in the fridge, the meal will keep for at least 48 hours after it has been prepared. Do not eat or feed the meal to your child if it has been left outside the refrigerator for over two hours.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- Do I need to defrost?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- Why do you use frozen instead of fresh ingredients?
- What if my baby has allergies?
- How much food do you get from one meal?
- How much space do I need to store the meals in my freezer?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- How many different meals do I receive in one box?
- What do I need to add?