Meals will stay fresh for at least 3 months after you receive them, provided they are not exposed to heat at any period in which they become unfrozen.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- When should I transition my baby to solids?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- Can I store my leftovers?
- What if my tiny human doesn’t like one of the meals?
- Can I choose which meals I receive?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- What if my tiny human has allergies?
- How many ounces are each meal?
- Where do you source your ingredients from?