Absolutely nothing. Our meals are packed with flavor and nutrition. But this doesn’t mean you can’t modify your meals. You can add more liquid if you want a finer pureé, or fully cooked egg yolks, meat or a dollop of yogurt, if your tiny human is eating these foods. You’re the boss. Share your creations with us using the hashtag #homesweethomemade - we’re always looking to feature the best meal creations.
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- How much space do I need to store the meals in my freezer?
- Do I need to defrost?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- Why do you use frozen instead of fresh ingredients?
- What if my baby has allergies?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- How many different meals do I receive in one box?
- How much food do you get from one meal?
- What do I need to add?