Yes, each box is carefully packaged in an insulated box with dry ice so it stays frozen for several hours after it is delivered. Make sure to transfer the meals to the freezer as soon as you can after your delivery arrives.
Articles in this section
- Where are the meals shipped from?
- Do I need to sign for the box when it arrives?
- What shipping service do you use?
- What should I do if I’m out of town when my box is shipping?
- How do I figure out when my next box will arrive?
- Is your packaging recyclable?
- Where do you deliver?
- What should I do if my delivery is late?
- Will my food stay frozen in transit?