We have high nutrition standards, so we flash-freeze at the farm level, 2-3 hours right after harvest, to retain the most nutrients. Studies have shown that the nutritional value of frozen fruits and vegetables are equal to – and in some cases better than – fresh. Just how old is fresh food? The average grocery store apple is already 14 months old!
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- How much space do I need to store the meals in my freezer?
- Do I need to defrost?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- Why do you use frozen instead of fresh ingredients?
- What if my baby has allergies?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- How many different meals do I receive in one box?
- How much food do you get from one meal?
- What do I need to add?