We have high nutrition standards, so we flash-freeze at the farm level, 2-3 hours right after harvest, to retain the most nutrients. Studies have shown that the nutritional value of frozen fruits and vegetables are equal to – and in some cases better than – fresh. Just how old is fresh food? The average grocery store apple is already 14 months old!
Articles in this section
- What is a Raised Real meal?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- When should I transition my baby to solids?
- What age should I start my baby on Raised Real meals?
- Do I need to introduce the meals in any particular order?
- What if my tiny human has allergies?
- What if my tiny human doesn’t like one of the meals?
- Can I choose which meals I receive?
- How many ounces are each meal?
- Where do you source your ingredients from?